HAUL: Wave-Gotik-Treffen Loot

Yes, I am still going on about WGT. It's the only way I can cope with being thrown back into reality. Just give me a couple more weeks, I promise I'll stop at some point.

To be honest, I'm quite proud of myself. I stayed within my budget and didn't make any outrageous expenses. For instance, I needed a new wallet and these were so cheap that I could easily justify buying two. I also finally bought a pentagram harness; even though I did enjoy making my own, in the end it was too much of a hassle so I caved.


Please appreciate how beautiful this year's 'Pfingstbote' looked - I wonder why I'm so fond of it... Maybe it's something to do with the colours? Not only the cover looked great, all of the pages were slightly shimmery as well.


One of my favourite purchases is probably the one pictured below; We Are Temporary's entire discography on usb, along with some artsy pictures and a necklace. Their performance was simply mind-blowing and they're probably my favourite discovery of this WGT. This year I also did gather a somewhat decent collection of cds but still, my wishlist was much, much longer. Next year I'll try and focus on buying new music.


Last but definitely not least, I'm also incredibly fond of my new rings. These are also the rings that I was wearing in last week's outfit post. I am completely and utterly in love with the one with the purple gem, it's just perfect. Fun fact: I stabbed Voltaire with the one on the right. Twice. Oops.

I'm curious to know what my co-WGT goers bought, so please let me know in the comments! And for the others: do you have any issues staying within budget at festivals? I always have to stop myself from spending all of my money on day one; if I succeed at that, I can usually survive the rest of the festival.

Labels: